CABLE TECHNICIAN 1
Work involves installing, maintaining, and routing cabling systems, apparatus, and electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. The National Electrical Code and all other applicable standards and specifications are followed.
5 years’ experience in structured cabling and associated skills.
- Must possess good management skills to include:
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects.
- Ability to plan and schedule both labor and material resource requirements to effectively meet the requirements of the project.
- Effective and productive use of a small size technical staff.
- Labor hour tracking against a budget and project schedule.
- Material management and tracking against budgeted quantities.